- The standard response times for creatives are 48 hours, once included in the work queue.
- The creatives are added to the work queue only when Wemass is provided with ALL the required assets/briefings to deliver the final creative peice.
- The total weight of any creative (or the sum of its components) or video can not reach 4 megabytes in file size at the time of publication.
- It is recommended that videos do not exceed 30 seconds in length.
- Reception of materials and briefing of creativity.
- The materials and the briefing are reviewed as soon as possible.
- If any resource or explanation is missing in the briefing, it is notified and the task gets frozen until 100% of the resources required are received.
- Once all the resources to make the creativity are provided, the task is added to the work queue.
- A proposal is created, a preview is sent to the client for approval.
- The client notifies if it requires any adjustment, There will be no more than 3 feedback cycles for any creativity.
- Once approved the art is sent to ADOPS for trafficking.
- The videos can be recoded by wemass to make them reach the required size, this can affect the quality of the video.
- The images and other elements that make up the creatives can be optimized and / or recompressed by wemass to achieve smaller file sizes.